What should I expect at my first Massage Therapy visit? Some people are a little apprehensive about coming in for their first massage treatment. For most people it is a new experience and it is unclear as to what to expect. From the moment you arrive at our patient focused clinic until you leave everything…Find Out More
Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body including, skin, tendons, muscles and the connective tissues. Massage Therapy assists in helping to promote healing, relieve pain and stiffness and reduce stress.
Massage Therapy can assist with the following systems:
- The Muscular System
- Stimulates and Relaxes muscles
- Reduces adhesions in muscles and connective tissue
- Assists with keeping muscles flexible
- Reduces soreness, tension and stiffness
- The Nervous system
- Relieves or stimulates nerve points
- Relieves restlessness and insomnia
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- The Circulatory System
- Improves oxygen supply to all the cells in your body
- Decreases blood pressure
- The Skeletal system
- Improves body alignment
- Relieves joints stiffnes
- Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Reduce Muscle Tension
- Increase Mobility and Range of Motions of Joints
- Relief of Acute / Chronic Pain
- Reduce Swelling
- Reduce Stress
- Promote General Relaxation
All Prices include HST.
Please inquire with us about direct billing options through your benefits provider.
Evening and weekend appointments available.