Audrey Laprise is a Lambton College graduate who pursued her studies in health sciences. Upon graduating from the massage therapy program, Audrey completed her registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
Audrey is a patient-focused individual, who is very passionate about her career and is eager to continue increasing her knowledge in the massage therapy field. By doing so, improves her practice by ensuring the most up-to- date treatment approach and high quality client outcomes. Audrey is thrilled to be a part of the multidisciplinary team at Russolo Therapy Centre and is looking forward to building her practice as a Registered Massage Therapist.
Audrey focusses on therapeutic and relaxation massage, treating a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
– Overuse Injuries (tendinitis, bursitis, plantar fasciitis etc.)
– Pregnancy, Postpartum & Baby Massage (including postpartum depression, colic etc.)
– Rehabilitation due to motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries & post-op care ( including strains, sprains, contusions, whiplash, dislocations, fractures, scar tissue, wounds &burns, edema & cruciate/meniscal injuries)
– Postural Dysfunctions (including scoliosis, hyperkyphosis, hyperlordosis, muscle imbalances etc.)
– Joint Dysfunctions such as TMJ & Degenerative Disc Disease
– CNS Conditions (including seizures, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, spinal cord injuries etc.)
– PNS Conditions (including nerve lesions, Bell’s palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome etc.)
– Respiratory Conditions such as asthma, emphysema and bronchitis
– Constipation, IBS & Inflammatory Bowel Disease
– Fibromyalgia & Inflammatory Arthritis
Massage therapy can also help elevate & treat symptoms & discomfort associated with cancer,
remission, diabetes, HIV & AIDS, depression, anxiety, osteoporosis & palliative care patients.